Thursday, December 4, 2014

Birthday's at School

     If your family celebrates birthdays and you would like to do something special to celebrate their birthday at school we have had families donate a copy of their childs favorite book to the class and I read it for their birthday or if you would like to send in a snack for your childs birthday it has to be from the "Approved Foods List " this list is quite long. I've gone through it and there aren't a lot of foods that I have heard of- I'm assuming that they must be sold in different parts of the country. I made a shorter list of the foods that I know of that are on the John Stalker Institute that can be found here. If you send in a snack/drink that needs to be eaten with a utensil/cup/plate please make sure to send those in as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment